Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teppanyaki Grill Supreme Buffet


Teppanyaki Grill Supreme Buffet
A few days ago my mom and I tried the new place I call the Supreme Buffet. I must say it was very good and a pretty nice crowd. It is a serve your self type of place but for what  it is I like it. Its very clean and nice.
The atmosphere is very family oriented. It doesn’t feel like someones watching you every time you go to get a plate of food. (I hate when restarunts do that)
The Service, since it was self-serving there is not much to say here, except they come and pick up the plates fast and sometimes fill your drink (I was sitting there for like 20 minutes with nothing to drink)
The food…… Hummm its okay.  I mean I would go back because I didn’t try the teppanyaki. (when I want to try it)  but the food I did try was pretty darn good. (I would recommend it to someone who has friends that don’t like sushi. it’s the best of both worlds)

What we had:

 The food on this plate was so good
 Our sodas and the back splash
 The desserts
 how empty it was
 what the buffet line looks like

No comments:

Post a Comment