Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Miyako



The other day my mom and I went to a Sushi restaurant named Miyako. It is a place that has been in the little strip mall forever. We were regulars there a few years ago but then we stopped when they changed hands and then they changed hands again. This is the first time we’ve been back in years.
                 The establishment is very clean and casual. They keep it very clean. I was very impressed. And with the steady flow of people I was surprised how nice it was in this restaurant. The music was not loud at all and it is just a cute little place to eat.
                The service, out waitress was very nice and super fast. Every time your drink was low she was there to fill it up. As stated above the food came out super quick. They were very accommodating.
                The Food, The sushi here was amazing. If you bite in to a roll they all didn’t taste the same and they all had a god flavor. The crunch roll I had was so amazing, to me it was the best one I have ever had.  

I have to say that I was impressed because we ordered 7 rolls for about $52. I think it is an amazing place to eat.

What we had:


The complimentary miso soup

The complimentary salad

Spicy tuna

Spicy Crispy 
Baked Lobster

Crunch Roll



Miyako you would get 5 stars from me and a regular costumer.

No comments:

Post a Comment