Friday, September 14, 2012

Kaye’s Kitchen


Kaye's Kitchen

Today 9/14/2012

My grandma and I went to Kaye’s it is a cute 50’s Diner theme all the way down to the red and black seats and the black and white checkered floors. The things I love about the diner is how they have old time pictures on the wall and the original sign (which is extremely cool to me) from Tony’s. (It is mostly fun to go on Sunday because there is a farmers market and it is a great place to go for lunch). The food to me is quite good and very flavorful. And well I have a new favorite place to go for French fries and an amazing steak and wonderful hash browns. The Bacon cheese burger is amazing and then with the fires (a few words OH MY GAWD). The Shakes are good too( I didnt have one on this visit). The service is very good and if you get to know the waiters and waitress’ they are very friendly (even though they are friendly if you dont know them). They are very fast and they really get to know the customers. And even though we go on Friday night for the old car cruise and well they do get busy but I know I haven’t seen it when there are no seats In the house (there is always one open for you). 

Kaye's Kitchen you have a repeat customer.


What we got:


 I got the Steak and eggs (but I dont like the eggs from anywhere) 7.99

Bacon Cheese Burger (Grandma already started eating it and well it is squished but other than that it looked good) 6.99


Now some things I took pictures of:

 The cool sign
 When they were established
 The Mug
The other side

No comments:

Post a Comment