Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Las Brisas Taco Shop



Today 9/3/12
My mom and I went to Las Brisas it's a little hole in the wall place.
The two of us ate for under $20.(which I thought was a fair price for some tacos.) And the salsa we got while we waited for our order was fresh with a touch of  heat (a little to much for me…. But I’m a wimp so don’t let me discourage you from eating it its rather good in fact)  and the tacos are to die for. The server was pleasant and it helped since we were the only ones in there... but it seemed like she didn’t know what to do with herself. A few of the menu items were written on bright colored paper on the walls. The tacos were amazing and authentic (but who can go wrong with carne asada). They were super nice. I can see myself coming back for their 99 cent Taco on Monday and Tuesdays! The drinks we got were in a can and I do not favor that (When I want to get refills I want to get refills and do not want to get charged for another can) so I ordered water, also the air conditioner was not working so it was extreamly hot but our waitress tried to turn it on and opened the doors but it tried to cool down but it didn’t work so other than that it was a pleasant experience.

Las Brisas-- you've left me satisfied.


What we got:




The Salsa we got (sorry no chips we ate them)



 My Tacos (Carne Asada)


 Moms Tacos (Carne Asada, Chicken, and Carnitas) 



 The soda and the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment