Sunday, September 30, 2012

Azteca Mexican Restaurant



Azteca Mexican Restaurant

Today 9-30-12
My mom and I went to Azteca’s Today and very sad to say was not very friendly. It almost seemed like we were in his way and he didn’t want us there. I think last time we went here our waiter was ok (not mean but not rude). The (what I’m guessing) manager was very nice. The First thing you get is some chips and salsa and well the salsa was a little salty but very good. (The salsa was good enough that I would eat it with very little to no heat.) The Carne Asada Burrito (my mom got) was very good looking. The Carne Asada Quesadilla (that I got) tasted amazing I was very happy with what I got. My mom had Ceviche it looked good (and well im a chicken I didn’t try it.)The Atmosphere, one word ELVIS!!!! This restaurant as a lot of Elvis memorabilia, the first thing you see when you walk through the front door is a life size Elvis. Today was a Baseball game and it was fun listening to everyone cheering for their favorite team.  The owner loves Elvis you can tell because all of the posters on the walls and even on the ceiling!  And he a comes to the Friday night cruise dressed like Elvis (which is so cool to see)   



 
What we got:  

 Carne Asada Burrito   (5.75)


Carne Asada Quesadilla  (  5.75   )


Ceviche (Shrimp and Crab Cocktail) 5.75





Chips and Salsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment